Helpful ways to manage your money
Add money to your account2
Visit any of the more than 950 ACE Cash Express locations.
Subject to account activation and identity verification.2
Enroll in Anytime AlertsTM 7
Send and receive text messages about account activity.
Use the ACE Flare Mobile App7
Download the ACE Flare Account by MetaBank app to manage your money on the go.
1. To redeem this offer you must receive a direct deposit of payroll or government benefits to your Account within 60 calendar days of your receipt of this offer and maintain payroll or government benefits direct deposits totaling a minimum of $500 per month for a minimum of (3) consecutive months. Excludes tax direct deposit. Your receipt of this offer is the date that you establish a Flare Account, including completing account activation and identity verification, as determined by our system-generated time stamp. A credit of <$amt> will be applied to your Account within 30 business days of receiving qualifying direct deposit. Limit of (1) offer per Account. Offer may not be transferred to others, exchanged for other offers, or redeemed for cash. Not valid with any other offer. There is no minimum Account balance required to obtain this offer or open the Account. MetaBank and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this optional offer and do not endorse or sponsor this offer.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
3. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of MetaBank's policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
4. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the Account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 11/1/2019. No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
5. Make up to $400 in fee-free cash withdrawals per day from your ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® by using your debit card at participating ACE Cash Express locations. $400 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. A direct deposit (no dollar minimum) made to the account within the immediately preceding 35 days is required. See store for details. Offer subject to change.
6. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible Flare Account customers by MetaBank. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month. To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your Account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are signature and PIN purchase transactions and ATM transactions. ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 866-753-6355 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service. This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
7. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a TSYS® Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.