Join the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Since 2006, ACE Cash Express has partnered with Netspend to donate more than $6 million to NBCF. With the Pink ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® Visa® Debit Card¹, you can join in, too. It's as simple as making a purchase. When you swipe, a portion of your purchase is donated to NBCF.
How to Donate with the Pink Debit Card
It's easy to donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation with your Pink ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® Visa® Debit Card!1 Just swipe your card in a store or make a purchase online. There are no extra steps needed - you can feel great about your purchase knowing that you've contributed to the fight against breast cancer.
What Makes the Pink Flare Account Debit Card Different?
With your Pink ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® Visa® Debit Card, you have the opportunity to donate to NBCF when you make purchases.1 When you have qualifying Direct Deposit you also get access to all the available features of the Flare Account, including the optional high yield Savings Account5, lower monthly fees6, and more.
Find us on social media
Get in Touch
1. ACE Cash Express and Netspend donate a percentage of every purchase transaction made with the Pink ACE Flare Account by MetaBank Visa® Debit Card or Pink ACE Elite™ Visa Prepaid Debit Card (up to $350,000 per year) to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
3. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
4. There is a $3.95 fee associated with the replacement of a lost, stolen, or damaged card. Please see the Account Holder Agreement or Online Account Center for details.
5. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 1/1/2020. No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
6. In order to lower your Monthly Fee from $9.95 to $5.00, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500.00 to your Account during one (1) calendar month. Upon qualifying, your Monthly Fee will be automatically lowered.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.