Designed with Your Needs in Mind
In 2016, ACE Cash Express partnered with Netspend® and MetaBank® to dream up a modern bank account with competitive features. The result is a convenient banking experience crafted just for you — with the tools you need to manage your money, your way.
We're committed to making
We take our commitment to the community one step further with the Pink ACE FlareTM Account by MetaBank® Visa® Debit Card. When you swipe, ACE and Netspend® donate a portion of your purchase to the fight to end breast cancer for good, in partnership with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF).5
An Account that Grows with You
Find us on social media
Get in Touch
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
2. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of MetaBank's policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
3. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible Flare Account customers by MetaBank. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month. To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your Account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are signature and PIN purchase transactions and ATM transactions. ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 866-753-6355 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service. This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
4. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the Account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 1/1/2020. No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
5. ACE Cash Express and Netspend donate a percentage of every purchase transaction made with the Pink ACE Flare Account by MetaBank Visa Debit Card or Pink ACE Elite™ Visa Prepaid Debit Card (up to $350,000 per year) to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.