Join the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Since 2006, ACE Cash Express has partnered with Netspend to donate more than $6 million to NBCF. With the ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® Pink Debit Card¹, you can join in, too. It's as simple as making a purchase. If you have another Flare Account debit card, you can switch to the Flare Account Pink Debit Card for a one-time fee of $3.95, and when you swipe your card and make a purchase, a donation is made to NBCF.1
How to Help with the Pink Debit Card1
It's easy to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. with your ACE FlareTM Account by MetaBank® Pink Debit Card!1 Just swipe your card in a store or make a purchase online. There are no extra steps needed - you can feel great about your purchase knowing that you've supported the fight against breast cancer.
What Makes the Pink Visa® Debit Card Different?
With your ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® Pink Debit Card, you have the opportunity to donate to NBCF when you make purchases.1 When you have qualifying Direct Deposit, you also get access to all the available features of the Flare Account, including the optional high yield Savings Account5 and lower monthly fees.6
Same Flare Account. More Ways to Give.
Enjoy the convenient benefits of the Flare Account and know that your purchases contribute to a great cause. With a Charity Debit Card7, you’ll receive the same benefits of the Flare Account, plus the opportunity to benefit others.
Find us on social media
Get in Touch
1. ACE Cash Express and Netspend donate a percentage of every purchase transaction made with the ACE Flare Account by MetaBank Pink Debit Card or Pink ACE Elite™ Visa® Prepaid Debit Card (up to $350,000 per year) to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
3. No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
4. There is a $3.95 fee associated with the replacement of a lost, stolen, or damaged card. Please see the Account Holder Agreement or Online Account Center for details.
5. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 11/1/2020. No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank, National Association, will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
6. In order to lower your Monthly Fee from $9.95 to $5.00, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500.00 to your Account during one (1) calendar month. Upon qualifying, your Monthly Fee will be automatically lowered.
7. Populus Financial Group donates $0.05 for each $100.00 in purchase transactions (net of refunds and chargebacks) made with a debit card branded with your chosen charity: Homes For Our Troops, Inc., Humane Society of the United States, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., and Save the Children Federation, Inc. Populus will donate to each of Homes For Our Troops, Inc. and Save the Children Federation, Inc. up to $150,000 per year, after taking into account donations generated through Flare Account transactions and other debit card programs associated with Populus. Populus and Netspend will donate to National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., up to $350,000 per year, after taking into account donations generated through Flare Account transactions and other debit card programs associated with Populus. Each of the foregoing beneficiaries is a 501(c)(3) corporation. MetaBank, National Association, Netspend®, and Visa® do not endorse or sponsor these offers.
The ACE Flare™ Account is established by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. Netspend is a service provider to MetaBank, N.A. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend is a registered agent of MetaBank, National Association. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2020 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide. Netspend is the federally registered U.S. service mark of Netspend Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.
Copyright © Populus Financial Group, Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.