Want to Receive Your Money up to 2 Days Faster1?
Open an ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank®2 and sign up for optional Direct Deposit to get paid up to two days faster.1 Getting paid faster1 is just one of the reasons to consider opening a Flare Account. Now you can stop waiting in lines to cash paper checks.
Why Choose Direct Deposit with the Flare Account?
Having the option to get paid faster1 is just one reason to enroll in Direct Deposit. With a Direct Deposit of $500 or more a month, you’ll also get access to our optional high yield savings account3, lower monthly fees4, and more.
When you sign up for an ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® and elect for optional direct deposit, we provide account and routing numbers. You can submit those numbers to your employer or the government to enroll in direct deposit.
For more help setting up Direct Deposit, visit an ACE Cash Express location!
Payday Could be as Early1 as Wednesday!
Who doesn’t want to get paid up to 2 days faster1 ? If your employer normally pays on Friday, the money could show up in your Flare Account as early as Wednesday. You can then use the debit card associated with your account to pay for what you need and make cash withdrawals. That’s comforting to know when you are relying on your paycheck to cover upcoming bills.
1. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of MetaBank's policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
3. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, Member FDIC. To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 1/1/2020. No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
4. In order to lower your Monthly Fee from $9.95 to $5.00, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500.00 to your Account during one (1) calendar month. Upon qualifying, your Monthly Fee will be automatically lowered.
The ACE Flare Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is a service provider to MetaBank. Netspend, a Global Payments Company, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2020 Global Payments Company. All rights reserved worldwide. Global Payments Company and Netspend are federally registered U.S. service marks of Global Payments Company. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.